Followers

Sunday 4 February 2018

A Day To Remember - Not A Gaming Post

This was a day where I spent a lot of time remembering about my family. My dad in particular. Today would have been my dad, Harry's birthday. It would have been if cancer had killed him two years ago. I miss him everyday but today was possibly the worst since the funeral. It has been a day where I have thought about him and watched the England team kick the snot out of the Italians in the six nations. This would have pleased him greatly. When he was first given his diagnosis his question was about if he had enough time left to watch the six nations. Sadly he didn't bit we did get a chance to watch England kick the snot out of the Scots.
Me with my mum and dad who both died of cancer
So today has been about the dead but it has also been about the living. I have spent a lot of time thinking about myself and my health. Life is for the living. My chances of seeing the singularity and eternal life seem pretty remote by current estimates but hey I am willing to give it a shot. In order to give me a good shot at it (and maybe you to) this is some advice about avoiding cancer.

     1. Don't use tobacco
     2. Eat a healthy diet
     3. Maintain a healthy weight and be physically active
     4. Protect yourself from the sun
     5. Get immunized
     6. Avoid risky behaviours
     7. Get regular medical care



No comments:

Post a Comment