Followers

Friday 22 December 2017

What The Blog Wants For Christmas

So far it has been a hell of a busy week and today has been another day of pre-Christmas running around. Whilst I have received an early base. I was hoping to get some priming done today and it has been the first day all week that I might have done it but between finding myself on the road in what appears to be a dress rehearsal for Death Race 4 and doing stuff around the house it just hasn't happened. I have done a bit more prep but no actual painting.
I have worked hard on the blog all year. I have posted almost every day and some days I've even managed a couple of posts and I am set to get to my target of 365 posts. I might get to five hundred thousand hits but the jury is still out on that.

Doing the work on the blog really is all about me as there has been plenty of stuff going on for me over the last couple of years that has made me think more and more about leaving my mark on the world. That said I would be a liar if I didn't appreciate the people that have visited the site, left comments and given me a link on their websites. It has given me considerable joy to see the links coming in and especially getting followers for the blog and for myself on Google+. If you were going to get me a present this year it would be to give my blog a mention on your blog roll if you have one or give me a follow through blogger or Google+.


2 comments:

  1. You're already on my blog roll so I gave you a mention in today's post instead. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, and well done for maintaining the blog. Merry Xmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete