Followers

Saturday 4 November 2017

I've Got Nothing

Whilst I started out well this morning, the day got away from me. I was up early enough to start finishing off Varag with a bit of greenstuff but I've been ill since getting back from FabLab. So basically, I've done nothing but baby sit a fairly skittish dog hiding from fireworks. I am now guessing that all bets are off for this week.

I was hoping to start work on a few human star players, Zug and Griff for definite and maybe do a Zara the Slayer if I could find the right bits. In the end I did some research as I like to call it. Or surfing the net and farting around as most other people would call it. It has to be said that I a feeling a little bit more hopeful that I can do the job on converting these figures well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment