Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017

Some Progress On Zomtomber

I can't believe that I have got this far into the week and not picked up a paintbrush. Concussion and a birthday seem to have kept me away from the bench. Today I have managed to get back to it and things have gone pretty well. there has been a bit of quiet time away from the distractions which has allowed me to get on with things.
Figuring out where to start has been the hardest bit. The figures I showed the other day are not the only ones in the queue, when I went looking I found all these minis and the cars as well. It is still Zomtober but I am already thinking about what to do after the end of the month. There are plenty more to do but maybe some civilians are needed. One of the figures types I like a lot in the TWD: AOW range are the frightened unarmed civilians. I can see a few uses for these coming up.

Still a bit more work to do yet.

4 comments:

  1. Concussion and a birthday seem fair excuses to me, not sure what I am going to blame though - really slow progress over here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time of year I usually blame my body clock. Will work better next weekend. I am beginning to think I have bitten off more than I can chew. That will be my excuse come Sunday.

      Delete
  2. You have made a start and that is an important step Fred. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that kind of thinking that means most of us have lead, plastic, resin and pewter mountains in out homes. :)

      Delete