Followers

Saturday 28 October 2017

Getting Close To The End Of Zomtober

I am still doubting that the figures I have planned will be completely finished by the close of play tomorrow. That said, practically everything now has a base layer of paint. Putting a wash on shouldn't take too long, it is not an exact process. If I can get this done early enough, I will probably find time to do the highlighting.
I can't see the basing getting done but that hasn't happened much this month anyway.

Not a bad day all round. One step closer to sorting things out with my sister. Fun at the FabLab. A bit of time with my uncle. Now sat in front of the TV whilst my other half is out mentally scarring bar staff because it's halloween in a few days.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I appreciate your confidence. That said, I am blogging and not painting.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just finishing up here and then it's back to the bench.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Busy is busy. Hoping that I will get there.

      Delete