Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

Clerics Are More Or Less Done

I've not had much of a chance to get a huge amount done today but a few jobs have made it my way. The clerics are now pretty much done. These strike me as more abandoned than done completely. Tabletop standard is about the best I can say. There are a few bits I am not happy about. To be honest I am not sure if that is down to me or down to the moulds.
After a quick trip to the local hobby store I got some primer. The plan is that I will paint a few horses soon. Horses, the painting of them at least, is not my favourite pass time. It stems from my inability to paint them for a long time. Over the years I have gotten better but it's still a process I hate.

So still on track to get my ten figures complete and maybe the odd one on top of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment