Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Tempus Transit

Sorry for sticking with the Latin theme (as I did yesterday) for the title but it seemed appropriate. Crap day and a crap course where the tutor couldn't keep on topic as she didn't really know what the topic was. So having wasted most of the day I was trying to make the most of it but I am so damn tired.

I was working on a few ideas for figure bases. Something a bit more than a rectangle, square, hexagon or circle at least. There are a few laser textured bases out there but they seem a bit flat. There are a lot of fine bases out there already but I like things that are just a bit more 3D. I was struck a good long while ago by cold war miniatures bases for their zombies. Something that looks like a street base. So hopefully I will have  few ready by tomorrow afternoon for the FabLab.

No comments:

Post a Comment