Followers

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Tempus Fugit

It’s been an odd day really. By that I mean that I have got very little done in any practical sense but maybe not so bad for all that. The day has caused me to look back at my recent blogging history and to why I started this in the first place. I think I have missed a day since I started daily blogging at the end of last year. Which took me back to why I started the blog in the first place. Although I have missed a day recently, I have averaged more than a post a day since December. Feedback is not something I need (I would become a YouTuber if I really wanted feedback) but I seem to have less and less and I seem to care less and less.

Looking back has made me realise how long I have been doing this and how short a time it seems. My dad used to say if you want a job doing, give it to a busy man. To be honest I am not sure why I feel so busy but my life never seems to stop at the moment. Maybe that should be a lesson to us all.

I’ve had a meeting, it’s been an anniversary for one of the kids so we have had something nice to eat (well he fancied a kebab and who am I to argue with that?) and I have some of my mum’s family over for the first time.


The meeting was fine and if anything made me feel better. Imagine that, walking out of a meeting and feeling better. Not a first in my life but not so bad.

Families are interesting and I guess mine are as interesting to me as most of yours are to you. The thing is most of my family are at a distance so I don't get to see much of them. For the most part this has been no bad thing but just of late I am thinking it's good to see them more, especially as they are getting older. anyway I was able to give one of them a trip down memory lane for them and that became much the same for me. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday and I am on a course which is really leaving me very little time to prepare for Thursday at the FabLab. I have some ideas already and some way to go on making them a reality. It would be nice if I could find some time for the work but we will see what the next few days brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment