Followers

Monday 3 July 2017

Inbetween The Work

I have spent most of the day playing about with CorelDRAW again. I have designed a few bits and pieces for the laser cutter. I''m working in 2mm this time as I have some suitable mdf. Will be able to see what they are like at the end of the week.
Then I did get a little distracted. It always seems to be some sort of artwork that takes my imagination.  I have been watching a series of TV shows about Japan on the BBC. As well as playing about with CorelDRAW for "business" purposes I thought I would try something else. I used to love all the Samurai era prints. I thought that I might be able to turn them into a wood cut using the CNC I played about with at the weekend.

It isn't all my own work but a conversion of a picture off the internet. There is a bit of work to do on it if I want to take it any further. The black and white samurai is quite traditional, I am not sure about the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment