Followers

Thursday 22 June 2017

Went The Day Well? + UKdirectseller

No, not really. Today has been a woefully unproductive day. UKdirectseller is possibly the worst eBayer I have ever had dealings with. If you are going to buy something on eBay don't buy it from them. I have finally got the money to post it back. I have had to go and buy a printer after I found out my existing printer has died, it took me nearly two hours of farting around before I decided it had died. Then I have spent an hour and a half trying to find a replacement and another hour setting the new printer to print out the paperwork for the return.

Then I didn't get to the FabLab. This has been about the only thing I have been looking forward to. Kids and maths exams got in the way. So what time I did get to myself to work on CorelDRAW to prep for the FabLab has been completely wasted. Some days are definitely harder than others. today has really turned into one of those crisis of confidence days. I have an early start in the morning and I am majorly wound up so i am not going to get any sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment