Followers

Saturday 20 May 2017

FabLabs And Gnolls

FabLabs and gnolls is not my latest idea for a roleplaying game but it does some up my day. Having had a busy morning I was ready to get out of the house, desperate might even be a better word. For a while now may practical side has had to take a bit of a back seat. Power tools have been hidden away and I have no where to work anyway. There are no men's sheds in my area and the ones that are there, well I am usually too young to join believe it or not and all the others have fairly restrictive criteria and I just don't fit (apparently  am too normal).

My latest trips round the internet found that there was now a FabLab in my town and today it was open. I have been down there and learnt a few things and will hopefully learn a few more things as the weeks goes on. Power and techie tool heaven. This is really just a way to learn a few things about laser cutting so hopefully I can develop a few new skills.

Having put my focus elsewhere this week I haven't done much painting but I got an hour or so in today. A bit more work on the gnolls that I started at the beginning of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment