Followers

Sunday 9 April 2017

Short And Sweet

I'm with my mum today. She is doing better today than she has been all week but still not so good. I did get out of the house for a while this morning curtosey of the kids oddly wanting to see the smurfs movie. so being a man of a certain age I ended up in an antiques shop. Gamers out there don't click on another page just yet. I need a new dice and bits box for gaming. I was hoping to get an old tobacco tin. So I found an Old Holborn tin. My grandad was a pipe smoker and this was his brand so I guess it will do the job and maybe bring back a few good memories  (which will not be the smell of the stuff ).

So the plan is to pad it out with some thin foam. If I can make a space for a figure or two, a small pen and some dice. I am still thinking if there is anything else I should put in there. If you have any comments let me know. 

Being a natural hoarder I got a few more boxes as well and a hneftafl set for no really good reason. I thought I could use it in a game. I even saw some old dwarf miner minis but they seemed to be too expensive badly painted and a little bit shiny for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment