Followers

Friday 28 April 2017

Medium Constructs For Frostgrave

As well as finishing the heroes for The Walking Dead and the four Large constructs I have also finished the medium constructs. Everything I said about the Large Constructs here applies to these as well. I think of these in terms of golems so there are wood golems, does such a thing exist? I would like a few more constructs of different materials iron and clay spring to mind.
To me they have more of the magic of childhood stories that fantasy RPG but I like that. As they are nice figures I will find a way to make them fit into a game.

The New Cruelty demands five figures per week and I would kind of like to manage ten a week. This brings me up to twelve figures. I am expecting to finish another five smallish 28mm figures before the end of the weekend. This would put me at nineteen figures. I have also done a few bits on some other figures This is perhaps my most productive week for a very long time.

1 comment:

  1. They look great, wonderful sculpts - you've done them proud.

    ReplyDelete