Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

Kind Of Missed It

Although it's technically the 2nd of April here, thanks to blogger I am still posting on the first. I had got to a hundred posts this year yesterday and I was afraid that was going to be that when I realised that time had passed me by. Still I managed to get there in the end.

Today has been a day where I have slept nearly as much as my mum today This is down to a terrible nights sleep and a heavy cold. Coughing really does keep you awake. I won't call it flu because I will get stick for that.

All this means that there has been no work done today. I have been searching eBay for something to buy but with no joy.  I have done a bit of work on the stuff for my post apocalypse game. I am thinking that as soon as I feel better I might do some work on the Titansgrave minis. I have a found a few more that I can use. SOme of the first and second generation of Imperial Guard have turned up. These I plan to make the core of my human forces. There is enough variation in the minis that they will do well painted up as armed civilians rather than a military force. It also includes a few ratling snipers which might do well as hobbits in the game. Throw in a few old Judge Dread and Paranoia figures should do fine. Apart from the need for female figure and elves although I am tempted to do away with elves altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment