Followers

Wednesday 19 April 2017

I Need A Post Title

Not a bad day, some painting and some failing to buy anything hobby related. I went out with the intention of spending money and managed to spend money on a pasty and nothing else. Despite wanting to spend the money I couldn't even talk myself into buying a wargames magazine. The last of the big spenders then went home and had a nap. Rock and roll.

I did manage to get a bit of painting done. The Walking Dead stuff is on the table so, as I am not really wanting to put myself to too much effort, they are the current project. I have been looking for some round bases for the plastic orks/orc I have for Titansgrave but I have no idea what I have done with the. I got some ratling snipers on eBay the other day which are in their way. Along with the ones I already have, the even older ones, this should be a good start for hobbits for Titasgrave.

It has been another hard day. Lots of phone calls from Doctors. Tomorrow is all about getting things collected. Then it's a trip to the Co-op and I am not going for a loaf of bread and some milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment