Followers

Monday 2 January 2017

Blog Mini Update/Cull

I have been looking at the blog thinking that it was about time I should do something about making a few changes. The first thing to do was a blog list cull. If you haven't posted in over a year I am sorry that you haven't done so because you obviously had something I was interested in but I need to trim the list a bit and this seemed the fairest way to do it.

I have mucked about with the gadgets a bit to. There isn't much there to do. Maybe I should change things around a bit more. If you have any ideas, let me know. I keep thinking about Adsense. A bit more money would be useful but I am not sure about it. Any suggestions about AdSense would be gratefully appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Might be time for a sharper sword. More content and funnier jokes might help to :)

    ReplyDelete