Followers

Saturday 1 October 2016

I Love Windows 10 :-(

When I downloaded Windows 10 it was alright. I am not a huge fan of Microsoft and would probably still be using Windows Me if it could keep up with the software. People have said it's a little like Star Trek films, the odd numbers are really bad. Other people have said that it's unlike Star Trek because it the even ones are bad. I am on the fence with that, as just recently, they all seem to be pretty awful. But at least they have gotten better after release as the patches have come out. Until Now!!!

I think the thing that gets me the most is the start the logging on process. The first page on boot up used to have a pretty picture. Now we have a a black screen. Windows still asks you "do you like what you see." It's a blank screen, I might not have liked all the pictures before but this is a blank screen, what is there to like. You have the option to enquire about the picture that should be there but as you don't know what it is, why would I bother?

It then started to get worse. They started putting adverts on it. I hate adverts. They are the bane of the internet. Nothing tells me that the net has changed like the presence of adverts. I go to great lengths to get away from them. Now, sadly, they have got to a stage where I can't get rid of the damn things. If it wasn't for the software I use, I would probably do that. That said, I think Mac is even worse.

And yes, my screen could really use a clean.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love my mac. Having suffered from ME, I thought Windows Millenium was the funniest name ever as it was really slow and clunky on my pc at the time

    ReplyDelete