Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Goodbye To An Old Friend

Perhaps it is surprising what gamers get attached to. Most gamers have a dice story and even a lucky dice or two. The one that always rolls a six or a twenty. I guess I am not that attached to my dice (perhaps it's because I lost all the old ones years ago). I have a different set of attachments, colours.

I swapped over to acrylic paints from enamels in about 1989. Seems like a long time ago. It started with buying a GW basic paint set with just nine colours. I have swapped a few of them over into other bottles over the years and have eventually been left only one left.It's an old joke I use when speaking to GW staff that I own paint older than them. With the changes I am making to the work bench it is time for this old soldier (pot) to get poured into another pot.

This is supposed to be Bronzed Flesh. It is by far the palest flesh colour I have ever had. I have rarely used it as a flesh colour. Still I guess it has a place.

It is almost the last paint I have to transfer over to dropper bottles. Enough of that, for today anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to face a similar problem with my agrax earthshade, although I think I should be able to get some more.

    ReplyDelete