Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Saturday Night Is Zombie Night

Well...Painting is not on the cards today and probably not tomorrow. I have managed to do a bit of tidying on the bench. The house is clean for the first time since Christmas. The amount of bits of Christmas tree that has been brushed up was nearly enough to make a small tree. there has been a lot of household chores done and now I am too tired to paint. So I am sat in front of the TV playing on the laptop and all I can think of is zombies.
Not my best effort but not too bad. I am still learning.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good day's chores to clear the conscience, just think of the brownie points you have earned. I rather like the sketch, suitably atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of zombies most nights lol.

    ReplyDelete