Followers

Sunday 27 December 2015

Looking Back At Christmas

I usually say the phrase "Christmas is coming" like Ned stark would say "winter is coming". There is that sense of foreboding but you remain in ope that it is just that bit further away than you think. Christmas has come and gone and there are no frozen zombies. Just some Frozen Blue Rays.

It's usually this time of year that I start to complain about how many pine needles there are around the house. There are thousands of the things (or should that be "fausands of em" as I managed to watch some of Zulu this morning ) that you just can't get rid of. When we moved  bloody things earlier this year I found loads of them around the house and we didn't have a cut tree the year before. I guess some of them had been there for years despite us always getting a none drop tree. They seem to be able to hide in the most obscure places.

This year the real problem is glitter. It was on the wrapping paper and the cards. Family have been kind eniugh to buy things that onvoling gluing glitter to other things. I suppose I should be grateful that there were no drums or other musical (in the widest sense of the word) instruments. Glitter is everywhere and I mean everywhere. If I told you where I found it I would have to turn this into an adult blog. I can see a dozen pieces on me as I write this.

So Moving on...

The screaming has stopped....Sorry, the screaming has stopped now....again.

Most of the rubbish is in the bin. I am especially thankful this Christmas, since we moved we have a second recycling bin. Yeah. We are at the stage of moving the rubbish into one room, then another as required. With more relatives on the way even more is being moved around.

Still I got a Vault-Tec Pip-Boy box, which I like. Although you can't quite see it but it does have glitter on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment