Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

May The Fourth Be With You

It's Star Wars Day again. I should be sat in front on the TV watching all six films and maybe even Caravan of Courage. I would not be watching the Star Wars Special. I am lead to believe that George Lucas Hunted down every copy of that and had it destroyed.

Anyway, I should be watching them in Hi-Def glory but the folks are here for the weekend so I guess I will be watching Last of the Summer Wine with the volume turned almost all the way up instead. My dad is such a big fan we went to see where it's filmed the other day, Last of the Summer Wine that is, not Star Wars sadly.
It looks like all the old cast are back. If this picture is anything to go by it's going to be the Han Solo Show. Maybe Mark Hamill will finaly have his day.
There is a fan Fun Day in Burnley Tomorrow which is worth a look if any one cares to go. Was a giggle the last time I went. Think I am going to a classic car show with my Dad instead.

Let's hope the films and are bit more Empire Strikes Back and a little less Caravan of Courage. :)

2 comments: