Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Army Of The Dead Part 3

I have finished the twelve Army of the Dead figures I got on eBay. I thought I'd post them alongside the ones I have already done. These followed the same pattern as last time. They were a quick easy paint job. The highlighting gives them a nice ethereal feel.
 Hopefully, they will be strong enough on the table to give the players something to worry about.
Having spent a lot of time on line last night, I thought I would make today a quick post and hopefully spend some time painting tomorrow. I might have a play about with the Kobolds you can see in the background but I also want to move on to finishing the scenery that I started a few months back. I always have some more civilians to paint. It being a Viking game, I have a few armed peasant Saxons to paint so that they can go raiding if they want.


7 comments:

  1. Very nice mate they look marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. I would love to say I spent a lot of time on them but that would be a lie.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are not bad for GW figures. Not sure I like their own stuff but the LOTR stuff is okay.

      Delete
  3. I love them! Every proper ghost should be glowing green and I really like that you've kept the armour "real" - it gives them a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted something a bit different. In one of the games I used to play in, iron was non magical. So I thought, maybe it wouldn't become ghostly but it was on the figures. It seemed to make some sense to me.

      Delete
  4. Cheers Phil, thanks for posting. Nice to know people are looking

    ReplyDelete