Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Rory's Story Cubes Mix Sets - Clues

As I said not so long ago, I went a little bit overboard on buying Story Cubes a couple of weeks ago. As I plan to go through all the sets, I thought it was about time that I did another one. I've had to make some space in the storage box I use to fit them all in but it was worth it.  thouht this set would be more useful for me than some of the others because most of my games are set either in the present or the future. The cubes have been used in one game so far to good effect, allowing me to create a trail of information that no doubt will come back to haunt me and the players in the next game session.
The images all have a fairly contemporary nature. The way I use them in RPGs, they wouldn't be of much use in a game from an era before the twentieth century and a lot of the images may not be relevant until the mid to late twentieth century.

As with all of the cubes, they are what you make of them. You still need to tell the story but they help telling the story by giving you some decent plot points.

No comments:

Post a Comment