Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

What's On The Workbench

 This is one of those posts where I don't have too much to say today. I've done my Zomtober bit for the day but still feel the urge. Work has not progressed much but I feel the urge to blog about something. The work bench is looking very distressed at the moment. On the plus side I can actually see some green so I have some surface to play with. It's probably time that I had a bit of a tidy up or maybe just add some more shelves so I have less to complain about.


2 comments:

  1. Lots of different projects going on. Look forward to seeing what you do with those yetis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think it's the yetis I'm looking forward to the least. There will be a lot of wok in them to get them right I think.

      Delete