Followers

Thursday 10 October 2013

The Druids Are Coming

During my exile from the internet in the last few months I was still doing some painting and other bits and pieces. I started off with some sci-fi stuff but moved on to something more Norse/Arthurian/Dark Age.This is just a few of the things that I have been doing. These are some druids for the Skyrimesque thing I have planned. I've had them for a while but I am pretty sure they are Westwind figures. They were purchased as figures for an RPG. I wanted something that could give a game a more uniform theme. I mean by that the figures were all in the same sort of style and there were enough figures for a force rather than making up a force from two or three different types of figures.

I know that true white is probably not that historical (I had a conversation with someone) but I wanted something that looked a bit more like contemporary Wicca druids than true ancient druids. Certainly not the D+D style of druid. Just get them based properly and they'll look great.

4 comments:

  1. Cool figs. Like where your going with them. What plans do you have for basing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read the blog a bit further back you'll find many tales of my basing phobia. Apparently I'm not a completer finisher. I have some ideas for grided terrain boards. If I can make it work then I'll base every thing to match it. If not I'll find a way to make it as easy and painless as I can.

      Delete