Followers

Sunday 9 June 2013

Keeping Busy

I have spent the last few days clearubg up stuff on my work bench. The bench does not look any better and if anything is slightly worse. I have based and varnished nearly two hundred 15mm figures. This by and large makes fairly dull viewing so I haven't posted for a few days.  I feel a bit better. There is a game show next week so I might be able to justify buying some minis. I won't need to justify buying some more storage trays though.

I had a fair few miniatures from a company whose now lost my business because of their astoundingly poor customer service. They were hanging around part painted and taking up space. So I finished these SAS figures off. These were a real pain to paint. They have huge amounts of flash of them so of which is nearly impossible to get rid of without damaging the figures. I have done the best I can with what I had. I can't help but think of Ultimate Force when I look at these. Well if you ever need a laugh just give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Shame you had such a problem with this company- I don't think I've heard anything similar about them- you must have been really unlucky!

    ReplyDelete