Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

200 Posts

200 posts in just a little over a year. Most of it seemed to make some sort of sense although I'm sure my dad would not see it. I admit to enjoying it.

So what's going to come in the next hundred posts. I am hoping to do some X-com stuff in the near future and continue with the Fallout theme. I am running a scifi RPG soon so there might be some 28mm miniatures and terrain for the game. I will eventually get back to running a zombie game. I also have plans to get some more modern game figures. Specifically some Afghan and Brits. I am probably going to get some 28mm  A Very British Civil War force or maybe two and I can feel the nagging desire to get back into some Spanish Civil War miniatures in 15mm or 28mm. Not to mention the ongoing desk top clear up. I will of course keep up with the other stuff as well.

Thanks for reading let me know if you have any requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment