Followers

Saturday 23 February 2013

Situational Normal - Embracing The Suck

I am using my other half's laptop. Pretty much identical to mine. Aside from the pink cover and the absence of a battery. Starngly it was right next to mine when we were burgled earlier in the week. But I'm not bitter. Much. I am now glad I have a Samsung phone with a big screenand not my iPhone which I lost at the end of last year.

 I have been trying to come up with some more ideas for the game I am running as the plot has gone along with most of the work I had done for it. The game is set to end on Monday so I am not feeling to great about the start of next week. I am guessing that all the work I have done in the last two weeks has now gone for good. Sniff.

Still on the plus side. I have finished some more bad guys. I now have some suoer mutants and some Mexicans. Mexicans? Well it seemed like a good idea at the time and I have had some 15mm Mexicans sat in a box for a while. It occured to me that Arizona (where the game is set) is on the Mexican border, so why not. I'll just have to resist the line "We don't need no stinking badges."

I have some more stuff on the workbench. Some more Vault types amd some scenary. I have been working through some more GZG vehicles I got with my Christmas freebie order. I am waiting for some stuff from Peter Pig and TheScene. I am kinda naffed off that I ordered it a few days ago and it hasn't arrived yet. I've paid for first class postage but seem to be getting second class service befoe it goes into the post. I was hoping that it would have arrived by now because I wanted if for the game. Still I maybe able to get to it before the final battle.

Enough bitching for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment