Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Can't Stop Playing With It

I can't stop playing with it.  My work bench that is. It's been a while since I have made any major modifications to the bench do I guess the time had arrived. Sorry if there is aquality issue with the post as I am still blogging from my phone.

I hhad run out of space again so I added some more shelf space and some plastic draws. I guess tidying might also have help a bit. K if you happen to read this think of kittens.  Maybe my other half was right.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you do know how to post an arresting title! I'm hoping to put together a better bench arrangement myself once the builders have finished, and we've more space. Cheers Fred!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still not quite what I want. It's not a robust construction (think the quote was held together with with flexi cord and spit) because I am expecting to have to move it soon. I am hoping that when I can get something a bit more permanant set up it will change again.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, nice title. Not sure what kind of visitors you are going to get but suspect that you might get some more traffic.

    Still haven't found a permanant home for all of it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She who must be obeyed has somewhat interfered with my ability to make decisions.

      Some more traffic would be nice as would some comments, likes and followers but I guess I can't have everything.

      Delete