Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Good News Bad News

As of today I am out of work. It's been on the cards for a while so not unexpected. On the down side I am now worried about money. On the plus side I hate the job and most of the people. There are a few people I will miss but by an large are a lot of people I won't  miss. I certainly won't miss the job. I can also say I won't miss Ellesmere Port. As the second most polluted place in Europe I won't miss the smell either. When I drive in I can smell it fom two miles down the motorway.

It is not all doom and gloom (well only about 90% doom and gloom). I recently started the ball rolling on fostering which is going to take a few months. Then imagine how much time I have going to have to spend on gaming.

Maybe I will have the time to finish off the scout ship.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that man. Take little stock. Do what you need to do and work on your plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a job you hate..... It almost makes it good not to have a job at all!

    Hope you find a better one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Siwoc. Having had about eight years of being really happy, I have just had a year of hell at work. It's a relief. I have started the ball rolling on becoming a foster carer. A bit of a change of pace but at least I don't have to work for dysfunctional morons who have targets to meet.

      Delete
  3. Thats pretty bad, I'm looking for a summer job myself and its a bugger to get one.
    Then again, that really is an opportunity to get a job you like! Confucious or someone said that the one who does what he likes for a living, won't work a day in his life. Or something.

    Hope you find something decent fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As bad as it sounds, I have been smiling more. Dispite being the main carer for a vommiting girl friend. Sadly I can't paint enough minis to work at home.

      Delete