Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Crusties


Straight out of District 9 and we want more of them. My second biggest SF army to date. They are a nice idea put into practice very well. The Crusties are produced by Ground Zero Games in packs of 8 for £3.00.
Ground Zero Games Crusties
This was a few of the hoard. They are nice figures and I found them very easy to paint. I just need to get round to painting the heavy weapons and what I have is all done.

Even more Crusties
This was a few of the hoard. They are nice figures and I found them very easy to paint. I just need to get round to painting the heavy weapons and what I have is all done.

I still need a few more of the infantry and some power armour and walkers. Should Jon Tuffley ever read this, please do some more of these. I really like them. What put people off is that there isn't a large range of infantry. Another three or fours pack and I think the market would take off.

I might get round to doing some background on them as I have had a few ideas about how they might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment